Listing and Selling Tickets
CREATING A LISTING
Listing Responsibility of Seller: By creating a Listing using the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, Sellers are offering to sell or distribute, for the Sale Price, where applicable, Ticket(s) for Buyers to attend an Event. It is the Seller’s responsibility to make any Event or Ticket restrictions clear to the Buyer and the Seller is solely responsible for all the Listings that they post on the Website. Any changes to Listings, Events and Tickets must be made clear to Users and Buyers as soon as possible.
Listing Representation: A Listing is a legal representation made by the Seller about the details relevant to the Ticket and Event, and their accuracy.
Service Charge Preference: The Seller shall elect whether the Service Charge shall be paid by the Buyer, in addition to the Sale Price, or included in the Sale Price and paid by the Seller.
Listing Description: The Seller must provide all the Event information in the Listing, including:
- The location of the Event.
- The name of the Event and performer(s) (if relevant).
- The date of the Event.
- The name and address of the Venue.
- The type of Ticket (e.g. seated, standing, timed entry, etc.).
- The Sale Price of each Ticket.
- Whether or not the Service Charge is included in the Sale Price or not.
- whether or not a portion of the Sale Price will be donated to a particular cause or charity and the relevant associated details.
- The refund policy, if any.
- Any additional information, special rules or requirements which apply to the Event and/or the Tickets (e.g., age restrictions, accessibility restrictions, restricted view, family section, alcohol restrictions, etc.).
- If applicable, information on how and when the Buyer will be informed about whether the Seller has approved the Transaction or not (see paragraphs 6.2 and 12.5 below).
- Any details about the Buyer that the Seller will be collecting during the Transaction process and details as to how such data will be processed, including any Buyer User Data to be collected.
- Any other significant information relating to the Event and/or Ticket(s) that may reasonably affect a Buyer’s decision about whether to purchase or apply for a Ticket or not, including any information required by law.
Compliance: When creating a Listing, the Seller must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and the terms of this Agreement. If you are a Seller trading as a business, you must identify yourself as such by using a business Account. Sellers trading as a business are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in relation to their obligations as a “trader”. MyTicketsEvent, INC assumes no responsibility for a Seller’s compliance with applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Seller Warranties: The Seller represents and warrants to and for the benefit of MyTicketsEvent, INC, that any Listings that he/she creates:
- Relate only to Tickets and Events over which that Seller has control, either directly or indirectly, and for which the Seller is permitted to sell or distribute Tickets, and that the Seller is in possession of the Tickets at the time of the Listing; include accurate and transparent Ticket prices and information relating to all additional charges which will be incurred by Buyers.
- If booked, will be honoured, unless otherwise agreed with the Buyer;
- Do not infringe any third party rights (including intellectual property rights);
- Are not being listed by the Seller serving in the capacity of a broker, rental agent or listing agent for a third party;
- Do not comprise of the same or substantially the same content as any other Listings on the Website and are not published on any other website
- Do not in any way contain fraudulent or inaccurate or misleading information; Please note: selling stolen or counterfeit property is a crime and MyTicketsEvent, INC will report such activity to the relevant authorities and permanently ban anyone found selling stolen or counterfeit property from using the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services.
- Are not defamatory, abusive, threatening or obscene;
- Are not unethical or discriminatory on the basis of age, gender, race, marital status, nationality or cultural, religious or personal beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, political opinion or otherwise;
- Do not attempt to solicit any Users to use a third party service that competes with the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services;
- Do not breach any applicable law or regulation, including those associated with making charity donations
- Do not contain any virus or other programs that interferes with or seeks to interfere with any computer system or data;
- Cannot be construed to be associated with any terrorist organizations.
- Do not contain political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
Insurance: The Seller is solely responsible for any insurance that may be required in relation to the Listing and the Event.
VAT: The Seller is responsible for ensuring that the Sale Price includes all taxes required on Listings, including VAT. If in doubt, the Seller should seek the advice of a tax expert to determine which taxes need to be collected from the Buyer.
Event Cancellation or Alteration: If an Event is cancelled, re-scheduled or amended in any way, this must be dealt with by the Seller and communicated clearly to Buyers. The Listing must be updated or removed by the Seller and if it is not, we reserve the right to remove the Listing from the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services
- MyTicketsEvent, INC Guarantee: MyTicketsEvent, INC does not guarantee that Listings made via the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services will be published and active within a certain time of the Seller posting a Listing or that it will appear in a particular order in search results or that the Ticket(s) will sell. If a Ticket does not sell, MyTicketsEvent, INC accepts no responsibility.
SALE OF TICKETS
Payment Processing Preferences: There are two Payment Processing Methods, MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments and Stripe Payments, which Sellers can select when creating a Listing, further details of which can be found at Payment Processing Preferences. Once the Payment Processing Method has been selected by the Seller for a Listing, it can be changed at any time; however, any funds from existing Ticket sales will continue to be paid out via the Payment Processing Method set at the time of sale.
Approval Settings: Sellers may set a Listing so that Seller approval is required for a Buyer to complete a Transaction. Such Listings must specify the timeframe within which approval or rejection of the Transaction must be provided by the Seller. If the Seller neither confirms nor rejects the Transaction within this time, it will be automatically cancelled.
Sale Contract and Order Confirmation: Following Seller approval, if required, when a Buyer completes the sales process by entering their payment details and clicking on “pay now” for paid for Events or “register” for free Events, the parties shall become contractually bound to one another to complete the Transaction. An Order Confirmation will be generated and sent to the Buyer once the Buyer completed the payment process.
Failed Delivery: Order Confirmations are automatically generated following the Buyer’s completion of the payment process. Any notification of a failed delivery that the Seller receives from a Buyer must be dealt with by the Seller as soon as possible and, in any event, in advance of the date of the relevant Event.
Disputed Events: If a Buyer disputes any element of an Event or a Transaction Value, such dispute shall be between the Buyer and the Seller and MyTicketsEvent, INC shall have not involvement.
MyTicketsEvent, INC PAYMENTS
MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments: MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments is the default payment option which is available to Sellers.
Payment to Sellers: Provided that the Event has taken place, and no dispute has arisen in connection with the Transaction, MyTicketsEvent, INC shall pay the proceeds due to the Seller from the Transaction using the payment method selected by the Seller approximately 48 hours after the end of the Event. MyTicketsEvent, INC reserves the right to cancel Transactions and issue refunds to Buyers where, in its reasonable opinion, a Buyer is legally entitled to a refund for any reason, in which case no payment shall become due to the Seller.
Payment Details: Sellers are responsible for providing MyTicketsEvent, INC with accurate bank account information associated with their Account and keeping this up to date at all times
Account Balance: Sellers will be notified by email once funds are available for withdrawal. MyTicketsEvent, INC shall remit the withdrawal request to the Seller within a commercially reasonable time of such request.
Payments: In some circuntances, payment shall only be made if the amount due to the Seller totals at least £10 or its international equivalent (“Threshold Amount”). Unpaid amounts of less than the Threshold Amount will be carried over indefinitely until the amount accrued is the Threshold Amount or above. If Sellers wish to have their balance remitted in a given month in which the amount due to them is less than the Threshold Amount, the Seller should contact MyTicketsEvent, INC at supportmyticketsevent.com with such request.
Withholding Payment: MyTicketsEvent, INC reserves the right to withhold payment to a Seller or charge back to the Seller’s account any amounts otherwise due to MyTicketsEvent, INC under this Agreement, or any amounts due as a result of a breach of this Agreement, pending MyTicketsEvent, INC reasonable investigation of such breach, in its sole discretion. MyTicketsEvent, INC reserves the right to freeze any payments due to Sellers for up to 6 months if it, in its sole discretion, believes that charges may be disputed by Buyers or the Seller, Event, Listing and/or Tickets appear to be fraudulent.
- Disputed Payments: If a Seller disputes any payment made or owed by MyTicketsEvent, INC, the Seller must notify MyTicketsEvent, INC in writing within 30 days of any such payment being paid or becoming due. Failure to notify MyTicketsEvent, INC within the required time frame shall result in a waiver by the Seller of any claim relating to any such disputed payment.
Refunds: If a Seller grants a Buyer a refund but has insufficient funds in their MyTicketsEvent, INC account to cover the refund amount, the Seller’s account will go into the negative and MyTicketsEvent, INC shall pursue the Seller for all monies owed. The Seller will be charged the Service Charge, which shall be retained by MyTicketsEvent, INC.
- Stripe Payments: By setting up a Stripe Connect account via the Stripe website, Sellers can integrate their Account with Stripe to process payments for their Events using their own merchant account.
- Payments: Immediately upon a Transaction being completed by the Buyer, the total value of the Sale Price(s) (or the Sale Price(s) less the Service Charge(s), if the Seller opts to pay these) will be paid directly into the Seller’s Stripe account and the Service Charge shall be paid to MyTicketsEvent, INC.
- Refunds: In the event that a Buyer requests a refund of the Transaction Value, this shall be granted at the sole discretion of the Seller. MyTicketsEvent, INC may initiate a refund request on behalf of a Buyer but is under no obligation to do so.
- Applicable Taxes: Sellers agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with their Listings and associated Transactions.
- Chargebacks: Any credit card chargebacks or other transaction reversals initiated against MyTicketsEvent, INC or its affiliates for any reason (except to the extent they are caused solely by MyTicketsEvent, INC’s negligence or wilful misconduct) with respect to a Seller’s Listing and all related credit card association, payment processing and other fees and expenses incurred by MyTicketsEvent, INC or its affiliates in connection with such chargebacks shall ultimately be the responsibility of the Seller and the Seller agrees to promptly and fully reimburse MyTicketsEvent, INC for such amounts on demand. MyTicketsEvent, INC reserves the right to withhold at least 10% of a Seller’s proceeds, in its sole discretion, to cover the cost of any such chargebacks that may arise.
- Cancellation and Refunds: The cancellation and refund policy for a Ticket is at the Seller’s discretion and will be set out in the Listing description. If no such policy is set out by the Seller, Buyers may cancel a booking and receive a refund of the Sale Price, if requested, 24 hours or more before the start time of the Event.
USE AND COLLECTION OF DATA BY SELLERS
MyTicketsEvent, INC Account Information: The Seller may be given access to Buyers’ MyTicketsEvent, INC Account Information where necessary to fulfil Tickets. MyTicketsEvent, INC does not provide any warranties as to the accuracy, relevance or fitness for any particular purpose in relation to the MyTicketsEvent, INC Account Information. The Seller is the Data Controller (as defined in EU Data Protection Legislation) in respect of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Account Information of Buyers, from the point at which it is passed and/or made available to the Seller and the Seller must comply with Data Protection Legislation when processing MyTicketsEvent, INC Account Information of Buyers. Where MyTicketsEvent, INC Account Information of Buyers is made available, it is confidential and must only be disclosed to authorized persons using appropriate security measures. The Seller must keep Buyers’ MyTicketsEvent, INC Account Information secure and must take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Buyer User Data: The Seller is the Data Controller of all Buyer User Data and must comply with Data Protection Legislation when processing Buyer User Data including, but not limited to, providing Buyers with information about how their data will be used, and collecting appropriate permission from Buyers for any uses made of their User Data. The Seller must keep Buyer User Data secure and must take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. MyTicketsEvent, INC has no control over or input into Buyer User Data, nor does it have responsibility for or ownership of any Buyer User Data collected and solely acts as a processor in relation to the same. Notwithstanding this, MyTicketsEvent, INC will take appropriate measures to protect Buyer User Data, when held within the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Buyer User Data. MyTicketsEvent, INC will only process Buyer User Data on the instructions of the Seller.
Prohibited Data Classes: Sellers must not use the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services to collect the following types of data: payment card or bank details, details of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, details of religious beliefs, trade union membership details, physical or mental health information, details of sexual life, details of the commission or alleged commission of any offence, and personal data of or other information relating to children under the age of 13. If the Seller collects such information, MyTicketsEvent, INC is entitled, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Agreement for material breach in accordance with paragraph 16 of this Agreement.
ENFORCEMENT ACTION AGAINST SELLERS
Cancellation: MyTicketsEvent, INC reserves the right to cancel a Listing and/or a Transaction and/or a Seller’s Account in its sole discretion, for any reason and at any time.
Terms and Conditions – Buying Tickets
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Sale Price: The Seller sets the Sale Price of the Ticket and can change the Sale Price at any time prior to a Transaction taking place.
Fees/Charges: When a Buyer selects one or more Tickets for purchase, any additional charges and/or fees associated with the Ticket and Transaction shall be made clear by the Seller, which shall include:
- The Sale Price.
- The Service Charge (if applicable).
- Any other charges included by the Seller.
Check Your Order: As a Buyer, you must ensure that you have read the full Listing details and are happy with your Ticket selection prior to purchase. MyTicketsEvent, INC will not rectify any issues that arise, and Sellers will only do so in their sole discretion.
Payment Information: The Buyer warrants and represents that s/he is authorized to use the selected payment method and that the billing information provided is complete, up to date and accurate.
Approval Settings: Some Listings may require the Seller’s approval prior to the Buyer being able to purchase Tickets. Such Listings shall specify the timeframes within which approval must be given by the Seller. If no approval is granted within such timeframes, your order will be cancelled and payment will not be taken.
Order Confirmation: Upon Buyers completing their purchase, by entering their payment details, where necessary, and clicking “pay now” for paid for Events or “register” for free Events, an Order Confirmation shall automatically be issued to the Buyer, which is the point at which the Buyer and Seller enter into a binding agreement. The Order Confirmation will contain the Ticket with which the Buyer will be able to attend the Event. If the Order Confirmation is not received, it can be retrieved from the Account dashboard, along with the Ticket.
Payment: Once the Buyer receives the Order Confirmation, depending on which Payment Processing Method the Seller has selected, the Buyer agrees that MyTicketsEvent, INC or a third party payment processor, acting on behalf of the Seller, may debit or authorize the amount of the Transaction Value from the method of payment provided by the Buyer. If applicable, the Service Charge is non-refundable and, unless otherwise agreed by the Seller, no refunds or credits will be provided once the Buyer has been charged.
Other Ticket Terms and Conditions: All Tickets purchased by the Buyer are subject to the Ticket, Event and Venue terms and conditions, and all applicable laws and regulations including any restrictions on reselling or transferring Tickets. including any restrictions on reselling or transferring Tickets.
After-Sales Queries: If the Buyer has any questions or concerns following the purchase of a Ticket, the Buyer should contact the Seller directly and should not contact or attempt to contact MyTicketsEvent, INC.
Donations: Sellers may pledge to donate a portion of the Sale Price to a particular cause or charity. MyTicketsEvent, INC does not control or accept any responsibility or liability for any donations pledged by the Seller. MyTicketsEvent, INC does not investigate or otherwise ensure the factual accuracy of any donation claims made by Sellers in Listings.
Foreign Currency: MyTicketsEvent, INC provides a feature through which Users may view fees for various Listings in foreign currencies. Sale Prices listed in foreign currencies are for informational purposes only. You understand and agree that any such foreign currencies are not the official Sale Price and at the time you request a booking you will be notified of the currency in which you will be charged together with the corresponding Transaction Value. The value is payable in the currency specified at the time of checkout.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Cancellation: The cancellation and refund policy for a Ticket is at the Seller’s discretion and will be set out in the Listing description. If no such policy is set out by the Seller, Buyers may cancel a booking and receive a refund of the Sale Price, if requested, 24 hours or more before the start time of the Event.
- Refunds: If a Buyer cancels a booking within the timeframe set out by the Seller, if any, the Buyer may be refunded the Sale Price for such booking within a commercially reasonable amount of time, typically one week after a refund is agreed upon. Service Charges, if applicable to the Buyer, are non-refundable.
- Refund via MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments: If a Seller grants a Buyer a refund and MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments has been selected by the Seller, MyTicketsEvent, INC will refund the Sale Price paid by the Buyer for such booking within a commercially reasonable amount of time, typically one week after a refund is agreed upon.
- Refund via Stripe Payments: If a Seller grants a Buyer a refund and Stripe Payments has been selected by the Seller, the Buyer shall be refunded directly by the Seller. The Seller and the Buyer must arrange such a refund between themselves and MyTicketsEvent, INC shall have no responsibility or liability for any such refunds.
- Disputes: If a Seller fails to fulfil its obligations in relation to a Transaction, subject to the refund options a Seller has set out in the Listing, Buyers will have 48 hours from the start time of the Event to request a refund. If a Buyer requests a refund within this timeframe, MyTicketsEvent, INC will promptly notify the Seller. The Seller will have 48 hours to rebut such dispute, resulting in one of two scenarios: (i) if the Seller does not rebut such dispute, a full refund of the Sale Price will be given to the Buyer by the Seller; or (ii) if the Seller does rebut such dispute, the two parties must contact one another to resolve the dispute and submit the confirmation of the resolution to MyTicketsEvent, INC within 30 days. If no confirmation of resolution is received by MyTicketsEvent, INC within 30 days, MyTicketsEvent, INC will resolve the dispute in its sole and absolute discretion, which may include a decision to refund the Buyer and pursue the Seller for the refunded amount. It is the Seller’s responsibility to provide proof that a Buyer was in attendance at an Event.
ENFORCEMENT ACTION AGAINST BUYERS
Cancelling Transactions: MyTicketsEvent, INC reserves the right to cancel a Buyer’s Transaction in any of the following circumstances if:
- MyTicketsEvent, INC suspects any fraudulent, illegal or unethical activity relating to one or more Transactions; and/or
- MyTicketsEvent, INC suspects any unauthorized use of a Buyer’s Account and/or of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services; and/or
- A breach of the terms of this Agreement occurs.
General Terms and Conditions
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement:
- “Account” means the account set up by you to use the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services.
- “Buyer User Data” means the data collected pursuant to the bespoke questions, if any, that a Seller is able to include in a Listing in order to collect personal data from Buyers during the checkout process, as well as personal data the Buyer is able to upload into the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services.
- “Data Protection Legislation” means all data and privacy laws, rules and regulations to the extent applicable from time to time, including without limitation the following legislation (“EU Data Protection Legislation”): (a) national laws implementing the Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC); and (b) any other applicable national privacy law.
- “Event” means any event or ticketed activity detailed in a Listing for which Tickets may be issued, bought or sold via the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services.
- “Feedback” means feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services posted by Users.
- “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond MyTicketsEvent, INC’s control including without limitation, acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defense requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments.
- “Listing” means the Event and Ticket listing(s) created by a Seller, for which Tickets are available for sale or distribution and which includes the digital content created for that Event.
- “Order Confirmation” means the written notice confirming a Transaction, issued to the Buyer automatically once the booking process has been completed, at which point a legally binding agreement in respect of the Transaction between that Buyer and that Seller is formed.
- “Payment Processing Method” means one of the two methods of payment processing, either MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments or Stripe Payments, when selling Tickets using the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services. The default option is set to MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments and Sellers can choose to integrate Stripe Payments into their Account to manage their own payment process.
- “Sale Price” means the price at which a Seller offers a Ticket for sale using the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, which can be nil (i.e. some Events may be free) and which includes any and all additional costs and charges which may be set by the Seller.
- “Service Charge” means the service charge payable to MyTicketsEvent, INC for the provision of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, which at the Seller’s election may either be charged to the Seller (in which case such amount will be collected by MyTicketsEvent, INC prior to settlement of sales proceeds) or charged to the Buyer (in which case such amount will show in the subtotal on the checkout page and will be paid by the Buyer on top of the Sale Price as part of the total Transaction Value) for providing the platform, which is inclusive of VAT at the then-current rate.
- “Stripe Payments” means the integration of Stripe by a Seller to process payments made by a Buyer; payments shall be made directly to the Seller and all queries and disputes which relate to Stripe Payments shall be governed by Stripe.
- “Third-Party Social Media Site” means third party websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome.
- “Ticket(s)” means an electronic ticket or other type of evidence of the right to occupy space at or to attend an Event.
- “Transaction” means a transaction undertaken via the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services where the Buyer agrees to buy and the Seller agrees to sell one or more Tickets at the listed Sale Price(s).
- “Transaction Value” means the total amount payable by a Buyer pursuant to a Transaction, which includes all the costs and fees set out in paragraph 12.2. “MyTicketsEvent, INCAccount Information” means the personal data you upload when registering your Account.
- “MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments” means the Payment Processing Method option which requires no set up by the Seller and through which the Transaction Value gets paid to MyTicketsEvent, INC who will remit the net Sale Price amount(s) to the Seller 48 hours after the end of the Event, subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- “MyTicketsEvent, INC Services” means all of MyTicketsEvent, INC’s online services, including but not limited to the Website, the software application available for download to a smartphone which contains a modified version of the Website and all mobile services, any software provided and any related tools and services provided by MyTicketsEvent, INC.
- “Venue” means any site, facility or location where an Event is held.
- “Website” means any website run or provided by MyTicketsEvent, INC, including any software application available for download to a smartphone which contains a modified version of the Website.
- Interpretation: The terms “including”, “include”, “for example” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms. Headings: The headings used in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and do not affect its interpretation.
AGREEMENT TERM AND TERMINATION
- Commencement and Term: This Agreement shall commence on the date that you register an Account with MyTicketsEvent, INC and shall continue indefinitely subject to earlier termination by either you or MyTicketsEvent, INC.
- Termination by MyTicketsEvent, INC: MyTicketsEvent, INC may terminate this Agreement if:
- Any abusive or threatening behavior is reported to MyTicketsEvent, INC as being carried out by you or via your Account;
- MyTicketsEvent, INC suspects any unauthorized use of your Account and/or the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services;
- MyTicketsEvent, INC suspects any fraudulent activity or other illegal activity relating to your Account;
- You otherwise breach the terms of this Agreement;
- MyTicketsEvent, INC is ordered to do so by any legal or regulatory authority;
- You are an individual, and you are unable to pay your debts as they fall due or are declared bankrupt or if you are a company and you become subject to an administration order or make a voluntary arrangement or composition with your creditors, or an encumbrancer takes possession of or a receiver is appointed over your property or assets, or the company is wound up or ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business except for the purposes of reconstruction
- MyTicketsEvent, INC provides you with 30 days’ written notice of termination, at MyTicketsEvent, INC’s election.
- Termination by You: You may cancel your Account at any time via the Cancel Account feature or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a Seller, before cancelling your account, you must cancel any Tickets you have sold for Events that have not taken place, notify Buyers and refund the Buyers, if you are using Stripe Payments, or instruct MyTicketsEvent, INC to refund Buyers, if using MyTicketsEvent, INC Payments. Please note that if your Account is cancelled, MyTicketsEvent, INC does not have an obligation to delete or return to you any User Content you have posted to the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services.
Consequences of Termination: Termination of this Agreement shall not affect either your or MyTicketsEvent, INC’s rights and liabilities accrued prior to and including the date of termination and/or any terms intended expressly or by implication to survive termination.
- User Licence: Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, MyTicketsEvent, INC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence, to access and view content via the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services for your personal use and solely for the purposes expressly permitted by the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services. This license is expressly conditioned on your pre existing agreement to comply with, and your actual compliance with, each of the provisions described in this Agreement.
- User Licence Restrictions: You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. No licences or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by MyTicketsEvent, INC or its licensors, except for the licences and rights expressly granted in this Agreement.
- Trademarks: MyTicketsEvent, INC logos as well as the name and any designs found on the Website are registered trademarks of MyTicketsEvent, INC. MyTicketsEvent, INC’s trademarks may be used publicly only with our written permission. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, MyTicketsEvent, INC does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
- Rules: In connection with your use of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- Breach any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- Interfere with or damage the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- Use the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services;
- Stalk” or harass any other User of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other User (except as expressly permitted by the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services);
- Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use (including alcohol and cigarettes), characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party;
- Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
- Register for more than one Account or register for an Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- Recruit or otherwise solicit any Seller or other User to join third party services or websites that are competitive to MyTicketsEvent, INC, without MyTicketsEvent, INC’s prior written approval;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity, including any employee or representative of our company;
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services;
- Use the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services to find a Seller or Buyer and then complete the transaction independent of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to MyTicketsEvent, INC’s provision of the Listing;
- As a Seller, submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price, service or activity that you do not intend to honor;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, or any individual element within the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, MyTicketsEvent, INC’s name, any MyTicketsEvent, INC trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without MyTicketsEvent, INC’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, MyTicketsEvent, INC’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of MyTicketsEvent, INC’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any MyTicketsEvent, INC system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by MyTicketsEvent, INC or any of MyTicketsEvent, INC’s providers or any other third party (including another User) to protect the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services or any content thereon;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the MyTicketsEvent, INCServices;
- Reproduce or scan Tickets in a format or medium different from that provided by the Website;
- Use any automated software or computer system to search for, reserve, buy or otherwise obtain Tickets, discount codes, promotional codes, vouchers, gift cards or any other items available on the Website, including sending information from your computer to another computer where such software or system is active; and/or
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- Legal Action: MyTicketsEvent, INC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services. MyTicketsEvent, INC may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who breach this Agreement, including, without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress. You agree that monetary damages may not provide MyTicketsEvent, INC a sufficient remedy and that MyTicketsEvent, INC may pursue injunctive or other relief for your violation of these Terms. If MyTicketsEvent, INC determines that you have violated these Terms or the law, or for any other reason or for no reason, MyTicketsEvent, INC may cancel your Account, delete all your User content and prevent you from accessing the Website at any time without notice to you. If that happens, you may no longer use the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services or the Website. You will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms. You agree that MyTicketsEvent, INC will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your access to the Website or to your account or any related information, and MyTicketsEvent, INC will not be required to make the Website or your account or any related information available to you.
WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITIES
- True Information: You represent and warrant that the information that you submit to MyTicketsEvent, INC for your Account and in your use of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services is true, accurate and complete and you will not use false information, including name and email address, in using the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services.
- Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that in using the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, you shall comply will all applicable local, regional, national and international laws, regulations, codes of practice and the terms of this Agreement. You further warrant that you are aged 13 years or over and can enter into legally binding contracts.
- Tax Indemnity: You agree that MyTicketsEvent, INC is not in any way responsible for the accuracy or suitability of any payment of taxes to any entity on your behalf (whether Buyer and/or Seller). If in using the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services you are trading as a business, you hereby indemnify and hold MyTicketsEvent, INC harmless against all liabilities, costs, interests and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) incurred by MyTicketsEvent, INC that arise out of any third party or governmental claim that involves, relates to or concerns any local, regional or national tax obligation or amounts due or owing under any tax regulation, order, law or decree or any dispute concerned the tax status of MyTicketsEvent, INC.
- General Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold MyTicketsEvent, INC and its parent and affiliated companies, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, legal representatives and sub-contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless against any claim or demand and all liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by an Indemnified Party arising as a result of or in connection with your use of the Website, breach of this Agreement (including any misuse of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services) and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. We reserve the right to take exclusive control and defense of any claim, and you will cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
- MyTicketsEvent, INC Disclaimer: Due to the nature of MyTicketsEvent, INC’s business, and the fact that MyTicketsEvent, INC cannot control Users’ acts or omissions, MyTicketsEvent, INC makes no warranty, and specifically disclaims all liability, in relation to any goods or services provided by Sellers.
- Event Attendance: Under no circumstances shall MyTicketsEvent, INC be liable for death or personal injury suffered by you or your guests arising out of attendance at an Event unless directly caused by MyTicketsEvent, INC’s gross negligence. Neither shall MyTicketsEvent, INC be liable for any loss or damage sustained to your property or belongings or that of your guests attending an Event.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL MyTicketsEvent, INC OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR OPPORTUNITY) OTHER THAN OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE MyTicketsEvent, INCSERVICES, THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF MyTicketsEvent, INCHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MyTicketsEvent, INC WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (a) ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER USER OF THE SITE TO CONFORM TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT, (b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF MyTicketsEvent, INC’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (d) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, (e) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR (f) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED TICKETS, OR THE FAILURE OF A VENUE TO HONOR A TICKET. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE MyTicketsEvent, INC SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE MyTicketsEvent, INC SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND MyTicketsEvent, INC IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND MyTicketsEvent, INC. MyTicketsEvent, INC’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF MyTicketsEvent, INCSERVICES OR THE WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID MyTicketsEvent, INC IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE. MyTicketsEvent, INC’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED UNDER THIS PARAGRAPH TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND THE PROVISIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS THE RECOVERY OF DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR COSTS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED UNDER THIS PARAGRAPH. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH THAT (A) PROHIBIT DAMAGES TO BE MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, (B) IMPOSE A DAMAGES LIMITATION OF THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID MyTicketsEvent, INC IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS, AND (C) PROHIBIT THE RECOVERY OF ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, DO NOT APPLY IN CERTAIN STATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEW JERSEY, TO CLAIMS BROUGHT UNDER STATUTES PERMITTING SUCH RECOVERY.
- Force Majeure: MyTicketsEvent, INC will not be liable to you for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement to the extent that the failure is caused by reason of Force Majeure.
- If any dispute arises out of this Agreement or any Transaction pursuant to this Agreement, you should contact Customer Services who will try to resolve the matter as expediently as possible. Your complaint shall be acknowledged by MyTicketsEvent, INC as soon as possible.
- MyTicketsEvent, INC shall use reasonable endeavors to consult or negotiate in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement that is satisfactory to you and MyTicketsEvent, INC.
- In the unlikely event that we are able to resolve your complaint by negotiation within 28 days, we may attempt to settle a matter via mediation. To initiate a mediation, a party must give written notice to the other party to the dispute requesting a mediation. The mediation shall be conducted in accordance with the STAR Code of Practice and Dispute Resolution Procedure current at the date of the referral which sets out the procedures to be adopted, the process of selection of the mediator and the costs involved and which terms are deemed incorporated into this agreement.
- The above does not restrict your statutory rights, your right to make a complaint to Trading Standards or another appropriate regulatory authority, or your right to pursue court proceedings or other forms of settlement such as through the European Union Online Dispute Resolution Platform, a portal through which you can submit a complaint to a registered Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider with the aim of resolving the dispute.
- For U.S. Residents:
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Website, or to products or services sold or distributed by us or through us, will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court, with the following exceptions:
- You may assert claims in small claims court if your claims apply;
- If a claim involves the conditional license granted to you as described in the Ownership of Content and Grant of Conditional License section above, either of us may file a lawsuit in a federal or state court located within Los Angeles County, California, as applicable, and we both consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes; and
- In the event that the arbitration agreement in these Terms is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against us (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in a federal or state court located within Los Angeles County, California, as applicable, and we both consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- The arbitration agreement in these Terms is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA), as applicable, including its procedural provisions, in all respects. This means that the FAA, as applicable, governs, among other things, the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration agreement and all of its provisions, including, without limitation, the class action waiver discussed below. State arbitration laws do not govern in any respect.
- This arbitration agreement is intended to be broadly interpreted, and will survive termination of these Terms. The arbitrator, and not any court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to the extent permitted by law to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages),and must follow these Terms as a court would.
- To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send an email requesting arbitration and describing your claim to email@example.com. We each agree that the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding, and that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
- You agree to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration section will be null and void and neither of us will be entitled to arbitrate our dispute. You agree that these Terms evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce and will be governed by and construed in accordance with U.S. federal law
- Taxes: As a User of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, you agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable tax reporting requirements in consultation with your tax advisors. MyTicketsEvent, INC cannot and does not offer tax-related advice to any Users. Additionally, please note that each Seller is responsible for determining local indirect taxes and for including any applicable taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable taxes in Listings. You are also responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchase from or use of the MyTicketsEvent, INC Services, including, but not limited to, sales, use, or value-added taxes. To the extent MyTicketsEvent, INC is required to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to your billing account and MyTicketsEvent, INC will issue a receipt on request from a Seller as required by law.
- Waiver: If MyTicketsEvent, INC delays or fails to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement, it shall not mean that MyTicketsEvent, INC has waived the right to do so.
- Assignment: MyTicketsEvent, INC shall be entitled to assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- Severability: If it is found by a Court that any provision of this Agreement for any reason is invalid or cannot be enforced, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to remain in full force and operate separately.
- Illegality: If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, that shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement.
- No Partnership/Agency: Nothing contained within this Agreement and no action taken by you or MyTicketsEvent, INC under this Agreement shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture, or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other relationship between you and MyTicketsEvent, INC beyond the relationship created under this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement and all documents incorporated into this Agreement by reference constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in connection to its subject matter and supersedes any previous agreement, terms and conditions or arrangement between the parties, whether written or oral. Each of the parties agrees that it has not entered into this Agreement in reliance on, and shall have no remedy in respect of any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity (whether negligently or innocently made) by any person (whether party to this Agreement or not) other than as expressly set out in this Agreement. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit any liability for (or remedy in respect of) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Notices: A notice provided under this Agreement shall be delivered upon receipt and shall be deemed to have been received (i) at the time of delivery, if delivered by hand, registered post or courier; or (ii) at the time of transmission if delivered by email (and no error message is received in response).
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the law of the country in which this Website is based, without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such country.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms or the Website, please contact us at:
314 E 105th St Apt 1A
New York, NY